IOF invites you to attend its trademark training dourse on osteoporosis, which has been granted up to 15 CME credits by the EACCME. The IOF Advanced Training Course on Osteoporosis is scheduled for January 30 to February 1, 2013 at Hotel InterContinental in Geneva, Switzerland.
It is an excellent learning opportunity for physicians as well as allied health professionals and professionals in the bone health industry.
Online Registration and detailed information here.
Taught in English by an internationally renowned faculty, the two-and-a-half day CME-accredited course provides an understanding of:
- the underlying physiology and epidemiology of the disease of osteoporosis
- the signs and symptoms of osteoporosis, and ability to identify them
- the current diagnostic methods available and how to implement them
- treatment options available for osteoporosis and the proper assessment of treatment options for the case in hand
- the interactions between bone and skeletal muscle
- related disorders such as osteoarthritis, sarcopenia and tumoral bone diseases
There is opportunity for direct interaction between delegates and faculty members during special discussion periods and roundtable sessions.