Following recent elections to the the Committee of Scientific Advisors (CSA) , IOF is pleased to announce the following five new members:
- Bo Abrahamsen, Denmark
- Mohammed-Salleh Ardawi, Saudi Arabia
- Manju Chandran, Singapore
- Muhammed Kassim Javaid, UK
- Samuel Vasikaran, Australia
The Committee of Scientific Advisors is one of IOF's most important membership groups, comprising 222 global experts in the bone, muscle and joint health field. Read more about the CSA.
With five new members have been accepted as either Full or Associate members to the IOF Committee of National Societies (CNS). This core membership group now numbers 207 societies in 95 locations around the world.
We are pleased to welcome the following new societies to the IOF Family:
- 1.6 Million Club (Sweden)
- Georgian Association for Skeletal Metabolism Diseases
- Algerian Society for Rheumatology
- Italian COPD Patient Association
- California Hispanic Osteoporosis Foundation